09 September 2006

The Adventures of Toucan Sam

I finished playing Trace Memory - apparently, I did not get the "good" ending, where D remembers what happened to him. I guess I'm gonna have to give it another go.


I started playing Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life - let's see if I can maintain a farm!




I, also, read this evening in one sitting the interesting exhibition catalog for Andy Warhol / Supernova: Stars, Deaths, and Disasters 1962 - 1964. Note to self:

  1. Look up "What is Pop Art? Answers from Eight Painters" by Gene Swanson in ARTnews.
  2. Look up "Saturday Disasters: Trace and Reference in Early Warhol" by Thomas Crow in Art in America.
  3. Look up "Warhol and Class Content" by Peter Schjeidahl in Art in America.
  4. Read Philip K. Dick's sci-fi novel Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?


I started reading Every Step a Lotus, which is, in turn, sparking more topics of interest !

No comments: